Let Seattle Royal Town Car take away the hassle of getting to and from the ports. There is no better way to start your vacation then with a transfer in one of our wonderful vehicles with our great drivers. We offer packages for hotel transfers to and from the port as well as airport transfers to and from hotels to package with your port transfers, for a customized quote please contact us.
If you have time before or after your cruise, enjoy one of our many tours that are customized so that your group can enjoy the best of Seattle in the amount of hours you have, ranging from as little as 2-3 hours to 4+ hour tours, contact us today for adding a tour to your trip! Don’t miss out on the lowest and best services in Seattle!
Our two major Cruise Terminals are Pier 66 and Pier 91. Pier 66 – Bell Street Cruise Terminal is located in Downtown Seattle on the main Waterfront. Pier 66 is home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Oceania Cruises. Our other major terminal, Pier 91 – Smith Cove Cruise Terminal is located at 2001 W. Garfield Street, just outside of Downtown Seattle. Pier 91 is home to Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruise Line, Holland America Cruises, Princess Cruises and Royal Carribbean.
Seattle Royal Town Car does NOT charge for tolls, gas surcharge, or any other extra surcharges. The only charge in addition to the prices below is our chauffeur gratuity of 20% for our wonderful drivers.
- Vehicle will depend on amount of luggage passengers have
- Plus 20% Drivers Gratuity for all rates/vehicles/bookings
- NO FUEL SURCHARGE!!!
- Once payment information has been given, booking is confirmed, 50% cancellation policy is in effect for any and all cancellations.
- Any “No Show” (reservation not cancelled properly, not showing up at airport, etc.) will be charged in full to the account on file with 20% gratuity.
- Cancellations within 14 days of scheduled reservation will result in full charge.
- Seattle Royal Town Car will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, unexpected breakdown, or severe weather conditions or any other unforeseeable act of God.